The Adventure Continues...

This note really goes out to the dedicated readers. The one who’ve been following this weird little serialized adventure since I first published the first 3 episodes. Even though the readership on this blog hasn’t been consistent there have always been a few and it’s to you that I am grateful.

My last posting was in October, the reason for this was that I’ve spent the last few months doing the last bit of work to actually get my book published. Yes, ‘Temples To Alien Gods’ is a real life physical book that you can actually buy! It’s been a long journey that’s been exhausting in every conceivable way but it’s finally done.
To this end I will no longer be posting episodes online on this blog. If you want to finish the story then you can buy a copy!

If you’re in the Goshen area you can go to Office 01 in the Newcomer building on Goshen College’s campus and ask for a copy, pay with cash or cheque.
If you live further away then send a note requesting a copy of ‘Temples to Alien Gods’ by C.C. Lilford, with either cash or cheque to:
Sharon Mack 
Goshen College
1700 S. Main St
Goshen IN 46526

I will also add that once we clear production costs to the department I will keep any other profits the book makes! It would be great if you could support me at doing what I love! And plus you get a funny thrilling novel to read so everybody wins!

Love to you all!
C.C. ðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œ

Comments

Popular Posts